Tuesday, June 9, 2020

OWC USB-C Travel Dock

Are you looking for something tech for dad for Father's Day? Well I have a tech idea for Father's Day that your dad might like. That is a OWC USB-C Travel Dock.

This travel Dock comes in space gray. Which I'm a fan of space gray when it come to electronics. What does the OWC USB do you may ask? The OWC USB Travel Dock brings back portable connectivity to your USB-C equipped Mac or PC, and up to 60w pass through power. What is cool is that the USB-C Travel Dock lets you drive and HD display, connect, power or change up to two USB 3.1 devices and access photos from your camera's SD card. Also add a USB-C power adapter and have a stand alone charging station. How cool is that?

This OWC USB-C Travel Dock is met the expectations and is built to the highest precision standards. It made with aluminum and acrylic. This is a great for your laptop and it small. If you are traveling it fits just about anywhere and does not take up a lot of room. 

What is great that this works with my dads laptop. Which he stated it hard to find products that are similar to this that are apple compatible. He also like that you can bring this five port with you on the go. You can keep connected, download picture and keep your laptop charged. It come in one small package. How can you go wrong? You can put this in your laptop case, backpack or even pocket. This is a must have gadget for fathers day. You can find it on amazon.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...