Thursday, June 11, 2020

PaleoPro


I know since I've been home more due to the stay home order. I have to find healthy products to help me try to stay in shape. It hard at times because were really not allowed to go anywhere. We are allowed to go to on walks, but we still have to be careful. I know that I lot chocolate and coffee and always looking for the best healthy option. 

I was recently connected with a company called PaleoPro and they offer a variety of different products. Recently we were introduced to their products and we were able to receive two of them to try. We received Bone Broth Collagen in a tub container and on the go packets. 

The canister that we received was their 12.6 oz. This is a Bone Broth Collagen that is grass fed. This has Turmeric Root in it. This is non GMO and the flavor is ancient cacao with monkfruit. It reminds me almost like hot chocolate. I really like the taste to this product. This product contains 16g of protein/serving pastured grass-fed beef. There is no added hormones, no soy, low sodium, no , no gluten, and it taste great. 

What is Bone Broth Collagen it is their Grass-Fed Bone Broth Collagen is a delicious and easy to use premium quality protein powder, that can be enjoyed hot or cold in a variety of different beverages. This is not like other products this is 100% sourced from grass fed and pasture raised cows with no added hormones, no additives and minimal processing. This also includes turmeric root in an optimal ratio, this complete powder is ready to fuel your day. 

This is easy to use you can either use on the go packets thats already pre packaged or you can use the powder in the canister. You can add the powder, at 12-16 oz of hot or cold liquid to the powder. You can shake or blend to your taste. 

This was the first time that I tried a product like this it wasn't bad at all. This was very well blended and it didn't taste like powered drink which some can taste like that. This is easy to use and taste great. You can check their product out on their website. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...