Monday, June 29, 2020

Peekaboo Beans Inc.

Are you looking to take adventure with your kiddos? Trying to find something to do when your stuck at home? Well Peekaboo Beas Inc. is a children's apparel brand with a focus on environmentally responsible clothes that are intentionally designed to inspire play. They also offer a subscription box that you can get monthly. 

My family loves subscription boxes. It always fun to see what's inside and have a lot of fun with it. My kids love subscription boxes for them they say it a mystery box full of magic. So when we received our Peekaboo Beans box we were excited to see what was inside. 

The first thing that my kids noticed that the box was amazing. It was fun mysterious and my kids were super excited to see what was inside. The first thing that was in the box was an interactive story. You can either ready the book the old fashion way or you can follow the book interactive way. 

In this box you will receive a postcard from a far away land. You can scan this on your device and connect with Aunt Nellie to learn more. Aunt Nellie will tell you all about her last adventure. How exciting is that?
Than you will find a special Beansie Badge inside. There are 12 that you can collect from the different boxes that you will receive. You also can scan these badges and bring them to life. 

The next activity that my daughter found in the box that was her favorite was the Get Dressed for Adventure Play set. My daughter absolutely loves this play set. This has characters that you can dress up with felt pieces. This comes with about 50 pieces to be creative with. My daughter loved it and had a lot of fun.

This comes with a garden map for you to explore the gardens. You can explore the gardens and choose a sticker so you can put on your map to say that you were there. This one was another favorite. 

Over this was interesting fun interactive box. This would be the best box for kiddos that are stuck at home and need a little excitement in their lives right about now. This is a good interactive box that will bring your children on adventure and keep them busy for awhile. Check them out on their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...