Sunday, June 14, 2020

People Choice Jerky


Are you looking for a gift for Father's Day. Well I have a great option for you. People Choice Jerky would make a great gift for dads this upcoming Father's Day. I know that my dad is a Beef Jerky kind of dad. People Choice Jerky is a great jerky company and they offer a variety of different jerky on their website. They even offer a jerky box on their website. 

The first jerky that we took a look at was their People Choice Small Batch Beef Jerky Orange Honey Teriyaki. This is one of our favorite jerky. It a special artisanal jerky that they make in small batches. They use extra thick cuts 100% USA Beef are seasoned with sweet & savory marinade of Orange flavor. Then they slow cooked this jerky for at least five hours. When you take a bite of jerky you taste the sweetness and citrus from the honey and orange flavor. This jerky exclusively 100% Premium USA Beef, Premium Jerky.

BEEF JERKY - CARNE SECA - LIMON CON CHILEThe next jerky that we took a look at is their Carne Seca Limon con Chile. The flavors of this jerky is Northern Mexico and the Southwest region of the USA. This jerky is focused on their bold flavors. This flavor is marinated with lemon juice and all natural spice blend with cracked red pepper and guajillo chili powder that is slow cooked. I'm usually not a fan of hot flavors. Although I will admit that they flavors were amazing. I had to eat it in small amounts.

This would make a great gift for Father's Day. What I personally would do is put this in a gift bag with other items. What I love about this jerky that it make by family and it's handcrafted and one of the best jerky that I tried. You can find this jerky on their website. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...