Monday, June 8, 2020

SAVHERA

The past few weeks I have really tried to relax and just get rid of all the stress I have been feeling lately. Sometimes it hard to do, but recently I have been trying hard. The past few years I have known friends who have lived by the  oils. Finding the right blend and quality essential oils. 

SAVHERA offers a variety of different essential oils and options. They also have different diffusers also if you choose to put your essential oils in a diffuser. They also have a book called Diffusing Dignity. It lets you know a lot of things that you should know about meditation and essentials oils. 

We received their mini sample kit to try out. It came in a little cute black box with 12 essential oils in 1ml bottles. If your not sure which essential oil you prefer or maybe you haven't tried them yet? Then this kit would be the best option for you to see what you would like. This mini kit contains 12 of their popular essential oils. The oils in this kit are Open Airways, Sonia's Shield, Just Ice, Divine Dreams, Tracy's Grace, Secret Zest, Lavender, Peppermint, Orange, Eucalyptus, Lemon and Tea Tree. 

Eucalyptus is one of my favorite oils and always have been. When I have a cold and not feeling good I used this product and I'm able to breath just a little bit better. Also this mini kit would be a great gift for someone who may be interested in adventuring into oils. I have a good friend that this would make a great gift for. If you want to learn more about the mini essentials oil or the other products they offer make sure you check out their website. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the Now Foods and Ancient Nutrition Essential Oils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have worked nicely with your insights that makes our work easy.where can i buy cbd oil The information you have provided is really factual and significant for us. Keep sharing these types of article, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...