Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Sonage Skincare

I know being a parent of two kids can be tiring. Especially when your up all night because they're not feeling good and your laying with them in bed. When I wake in the morning I see dark circles and puffy eyes. I will admit that I need a product to help me prevent those dark circles and puffy eyes. 

Songage Skincare can help you reduce puffy eye and dark circles with their Luster Eye Cream. This is one of many skincare products that they offer on their website. 

This eye cream is amazing. This cream helps reduce the look of dark circles and puffiness. That is exactly what I'm looking for. This product is infused with collagen and it helps reduce the appearances of fine lines and aging. This product is good for all skin types which I'm glad for because I have sensitive skin and this eye cream is perfect for me. 

When I tried this product I made sure that I had clean skin. I applied a small amount around the eye area. I massaged gently in small circular motion. Be careful not getting it on your eyelids or into the eye. This product is lightweight when applying it and absorbs quickly into the skin. You can apply this product and apply make up afterwards. I like that you can use both products together which is a bonus to me. 

This product is a must have for me. I needed this eye cream for quite sometime and now I have it on hand. Also i'm excited that I found a product that doesn't bother my skin. I will admit before I tried this product I did a patch test and it didn't hurt my skin. So I use it almost everyday. I also love how you only have to use just a little bit and this product will last a long time. If this product is amazing I bet there other product are amazing also. You can find their products on their website. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...