Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Sportsman Pocket Chainsaw


Do you have a dad that like to be outdoors or likes to go camping? Then I would recommend looking into the Sportsman Pocket Chainsaw for Father's Day. This is a unique product that you can fit in your pocket or fits in your camping pack. 

What is a pocket chainsaw you ask? Well we will tell you what it's all about. An average chainsaw is about 24 inch saws. This pocket chainsaw is 36" chain excluding the handles. What is unique about this chainsaw is that it's a bi directional, self cleaning chainsaw. The teeth of the chainsaw can tear through wood like you wouldn't believe. What is neat is that you could saw wood in three different places at once with this saw. 

I know what your thinking about quality of this product? I know to me is one of the most important things to me is the quality and durability. At first I will admit that I was skeptical if this would work or not. Also would it work after you use it several times? Their saw rips through anything from branches to large tree trunks in seconds. Which had my jaw in awe. I never thought that this product would be capable of doing that. When we want to have bon fires at home we have to cut up sticks and logs. This little chainsaw helps out a lot. We get it done a lot faster know with this product. 

If your metal brackets get dull you can sharpen them easily with no fuss. This pocket chainsaw comes with a tough nylon front snap storage pouch and belt loops. Which it makes easy to take with you for on the go. 

There are times when I find a product that just blows my mind and I realize how amazing it is. This is one of them. Before today I never heard of a pocket chainsaw, but after seeing how it works I'm glad that I have. This is easy to store and take with you. I would recommend bringing it with if your camping or hiking. It can loop on your belt and go with you anywhere. You can find this product through the link below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...