Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sun Polish Nail Polish Challenge

Hi my name is Emmy and I'm doing a nail polish challenge. I'm trying to find the best nail polish out there. I'm 9 years old and what can I say I love nail polish. The first nail polish that I tried was Sun Polish. 

Load image into Gallery viewer, No.17
When I took a look at their nail polishes I was in heaven. There were so many beautiful and amazing polishes that I could ever imagine. I received two polishes for my challenge I received polish 17 and 29. 

The first one that I reviewed and it was number 17 and this polish was Southern California inspired premium nail polish. This color of nail polish is Sparkly Pink. When I took this nail polish out of the box I thought it was more of a red color, but boy was I wrong. When I put it on my nails it was a glitter shiny pink like the description said on their website. It was easy for me to put on my nails so I will give that a point. I will give it another point when it went on my nail smoothly and did't have any pumps and dried smoothly. It also was a nice pink with glitter. I would give this polish a 5 out of 5. 
Load image into Gallery viewer, No.29
The next polish that we received was their number 29. The next color that I received was their Bold Red. I really like this color it was a bright red color. I like the color red and was super excited to try this color. I had to use two coats of this red on my fingernails. It was easy to put on and I absolutely love it. I also give this polish a 5 out 5. 

I really liked both nail polishes and so far these are the must have polishes. I really enjoyed the pink and red polish and they were amazing. I can't for the next nail polish review!! Will they beat Sun Polish or will Sun Polish still be my number one pick?? You can find Sun Polish website here. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing about this challenge. You have got an impressive collection of nail polishes. I appreciate the author's efforts in posting these well-informed and helpful article. Great blog. Nail polish online shopping

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...