Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Top Chops Beef Jerky

Chops SnacksWhen it comes to Father's Day looking for a gift that my dad will appreciate and enjoy can be hard at times. Although when you give him any kind of Beef Jerky he is one happy man. Recently we were given the opportunity to take a look at their variety pack of Beef Jerky. 

We received their variety pack which includes four of their jerky's. It includes Originals, Teriyaki, Sweet and Spicy, and Red chili Pepper. What is nice that this jerky is made using 100% all natural ingredients. this is USDA choice and select beef. This is MSG Free, Gluten Free and rid of artificial preservatives and nitrites.  

Each bag has 2 ounces inside the package. The first bag that we tried was their original. This one a family favorite and was gone within minutes. This is their most popular flavor on their website. I will agree that this tender and moist when trying it. This was seasoned just right and there was a hint of cracked black pepper in it. 

The next flavor that we tried was their Teriyaki flavor. This was also a favorite of mine. My kids liked it, but was not their favorite. This has soy sauce, sweetened with pineapple juice and hint of brown sugar. My mouth waters even thinking about this one. 

Another flavor that they offer is their Red Chili Pepper. If you like your jerky more on the hot side than this jerky is for you. This is loaded with hot red chili peppers, this flavor is reserved for those enjoy heat in every bite. You may want to have a glass of milk near by. 

The last flavor that they offer is their Sweet and Spicy. This is a combination of two worlds if that is possible. This is Sweet and Spicy is a fan favorite. This made with 100% USDA choice or select beef. There is so a lot favor in this jerky. 

This jerky is amazing and makes a great gift for Father's Day. This was a favorite in our family. It disappeared prettying quickly. I would recommend their jerky it was high quality and tasted amazing. I'm a fan of jerky that is softer and I'm able to chew it and enjoy the flavors. I would recommend checking them out on their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...