Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Veteran Grown


Recently I have been on a mission I have been looking into different CBD products that are out there. On this journey let me tell you that I have been overwhelmed with all the products that are out there. I also didn't realize that there were so many and that their is a wide variety of products. 

Recently we connected with a company Veteran Grown. Veteran Grown is a licensed Hemp grower, as well as the first processor in Tennessee. This company is operated by a husband and wife team that served in Afghanistan in the US Army. They formed this company after Margaret Fox who was involved in an accident that caused her to become dependent on Opioids. They were in search for a better quality of life for her. They found out that hemp was legal to grow with a license in the great state of Tennessee. They produce CBD Oil, CBD topical salves, CBD edibles, as well as other products.

We were lucky enough to be able to try a variety of their products. The first product that we took a look at was their Veteran Grown Hemp Suckers and they're made in the USA. This pack of suckers comes in a 12 pack. They are assorted flavors. The ingredients, corn syrup, sugar, flavoring, food dye, and full hemp extract. 

Then we received three of their lotions to try. We received their Country Apple, The One and Only, and Sweet Pea. These lotions come in 8 oz. This a premium lotion with 100mg of Hemp Full Plant Extract to alleviate pain and arthritis while offering great moisturizer. I know that I have some arthritis in my knee and I use this lotion for my knee pain. This lotion is infused with Shea Butter and Coconut Oil, vitamin e, hemp oil, and full spectrum CBD. When I applied these lotions they where very smooth and absorbed great into the skin. When using this lotion I could tell the difference within 24 hours. My skin seemed happier and more nourished. This lotion is very lightweight and easy to use. The sweet Pea is my favorite one out of the three. This has a bright blend of sweet pea, watery pear and luscious raspberry to it. You can pick up the floral scents of the lotions. The Country Apple comes in second place. This reminds me of and orchard and I'm surrounded by apples. If you enjoy the fall and apples than this lotion is for you. 
Emerald Goddess Body Budder (100mg)
 next product that we took a look at was their CBD body budder. This is Emerald Goddess and it comes in a 4 oz jar. This body budder helps form a protective barrier between the skin and element. This helps trap the moisture that you want in your skin. This also helps keep al things that you don't want in your skin. This would be a great product for the winter. It doesn't matter what season it is it will keep your skin hydrated. This product is recommend using after you take a shower. I will admit that I have rough dry skin, so this product works amazing with the type of skin I have. This also helps keep my skin moisturized and smooth. This product is also infused with CBD in it and will help with muscle aches that you may have. 

Next we have their Travel Kit. This will help you get through the stressful days. Especially the times that we are going through right now. This kit will have you feeling good in no time. What you will find in your travel kits is one 1/2oz Hemp Tincture. This will help if you suffer from anxiety, headaches, depression and many other issues. What you will find next in this kit is 1 4oz assorted hemp candies. These taste very good. These are candy drops that contain hemp extract that is grown in TN but also processed from raw plant materials. The flavors that they come in are watermelon, strawberry and custom kush candies. Lastly you'll find 5 20 mg hemp lollipops. This is great to have on hand with you suffer from anxiety and headaches and give you relief. 

That last thing that we took a look at was their starter relief kit. If you are new to CBD products like me and trying to start to learn about different products that may treat your pain. This could be the first step that you would want to take. This would be the starter kit. This is a introductory pack that you can try out everything hemp and see what works for you. The first thing that we took out the package is their 1/4oz ethanol extracted Hemp CBD this is a 40 dollar value. This will last you for about 3 weeks if you use it how it supposed to be used. It very easy to use take 1 drop 3 times a day for the first week fi necessary. This can help with chronic pain, anxiety, inflammation, fibromyagia and many other issues that you may have. This also has 1oz hemp salve. This is a topical salve that is hand made. Then you will find 2 hemp flower pre rolls in this kit. 2 bars of hemp soap and one hemp chap stick in this kit. 

I learned a lot with Veteran Grown and would recommend them if you are looking or wanting to try out CBD products. If your not sure they offer a starter kit that will help you know where you would like to start and what product that help. This is a great starting point for anyone who is new and it helps you save money instead of buying everything and maybe those products aren't as helpful. If you would like to find their other products or the products that were mentioned you can head over to their website




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...