Monday, June 15, 2020

Waterwatch


If you are looking for a classy gift for Father's Day this year, I would recommend checking Waterwatch company. Waterwatch Company offers a variety of Men's and Women's watches on their website. They also offer accessories like wrist bands if they wear out over time. You can purchase a pair to replace them.

If you look at their mens collections you will notice the variety of different styles that they have to offer. They would make a perfect gift for dad. All men need a watch and the styles that Waterwatch would go perfect for everyday wear, business attire, church attire and more. 

The watch that we took a look at was their Beck, Calder watch. This watch comes in two different sizes. It comes in 38mm and 44mm. On their website will tell you how to get an accurate wrist size. This will be able to get the best fit possible. When the watch came in the mail it was secure in a nice box. The box that it came inside of would make a great gift box. If you are using this watch for a gift. 

This watch is considered to be part of the Beck Series. What I like about this watch is that it's bold, durable and robust. When my dad wore this watch at church he received a lot of complements. My dad wants to wear this watch when he goes to a church even or a special occasion. My dad said this watch is very eye-catching and he absolutely loves it. The sunburst dial is a gorgeous shade of blue that makes it pop. On the sub-second dial it displays the day date. The wristband is stainless steel that is guaranteed to be waterproof to a depth of 100 meters and flows, uninterrupted, into and integrated stainless steel bracelet. 

The one concern that my dad had is what if he scratched it? This was special crafted and has an ultra scratch resistant sapphire crystal and the movement that powers this watch. 

Here are some measurements of the watch:
  • Case: 316L silver stainless steel with a polished finish
  • Case Thickness: 11.5mm
  • Case Size 38mm, or 44mm
  • Dial: Sunburst Blue
  • Movement: Citizen Miyota Quarts New Cal 0t50, 3 hands with day/date function and sub-second dial
  • Interchangeable Strap: 316L Stainless Steel integrated link bracelet with butterfly deployant clasp.
  • Water resistant
  • Scratch resistant domed sapphire crystal glass
Waterwatch has something for everyone. Male and female there will be a watch that catches your eye. The are durable and eye-catching. I would recommend checking their website out. You can find their website out at the link below. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...