Friday, July 3, 2020

Fuzzy Babba

Times are crazy in our country right now. Right now we need some joy in our world. One of my favorite time of year is Christmas. Christmas time make me feel all warm and cozy and its just a enjoyable time of the year. That is why we need a little Christmas in July. A little bit of Christmas is what we need right now through these hard times. 

Fuzzy Babba has the perfect slipper for Christmas in July. They offer a variety of different slippers socks that will keep your feet nice and comfy. What is amazing is that they offer kids and adults skipper christmas socks. We received one of their llama style slipper socks that are Christmas. This design is perfect for adults and children. I know both of my kids like the llama print. 

When we took these slipper socks out of the package the first thing that I noticed is that they were super soft. The outer is fuzzy and the inner is furry and it almost creates a pillow for your foot. I love how the feeling of this slipper feels. It very soft inside and does not irritate my foot or make it feel sweaty. This slipper sock is considered a ballerina shape that cradles your foot perfectly. What I like about when you put this on it a little stretchy so it will fit just perfect on your foot. I don't like slipper socks that are super tight. I have a little anxiety about that.

What I also like about these slippers that they have grippers on the bottom, and it helps prevent slips. They have little festive llama print on them that are Christmasy. These are one of my favorite slipper socks. I also like if they get dirty there is an option for you to wash them without ruining them. 

This would be the perfect slipper sock that you can wear during July and get cozy. It will remind you that Christmas will be here before we know it. Spread they Christmas Joy around a little bit. You can check this amazing slipper sock out and their other ones at their website below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. The link to Fuzzy Babba is leading to a '404 not found' page. Just thought you might want to know.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...