Friday, July 3, 2020

My Fairy Garden®Light Garden

Image preview
Are you looking for something to do with with your kiddo over summer break? I have the perfect solution for you. PlayMonster has a new toy called My Fairy Garden Light Garden. This is recommend for children for ages 4 and up. 

My daughter is a huge fan of the My Fairy Garden collection. They bring fun and imagination for your children. Right now during these hard times this is what your children need. To have some fun and forget about what is going on.

What you get in this kit is the Fairy Light House, Bridge, Water Wheel, Watering Can, Gardening Tools, Seed Packet, Fairy Seed Starter, Saffron the Fairy, Calista the Unicorn, Fairy Flying cord, Leaflet. 

My daughter was super excited that this fairy garden came with a unicorn. She had to go to PlayMonster's website and see all the different Fairy Garden sets that they have to offer.  What is nice about this set that it comes with  that you need to make a special garden for the fairy Saffron and her unicorn. My daughter had a fun time putting together the garden. The instructions were pretty easy for my daughter understand and she could put together the fairy garden by herself.

When she had her garden setup you could see her imagination working on overdrive. She was coming up with stories of Saffron and how she was taking care of her garden and also coming up stories about her unicorn. My daughter was excited to grow the different plants that came with with this garden. She took great pride being able to plant them by herself and taking care of them. She was able to watch them grow. 

What I like about this toy is that it one of a kind. Also I like how there are other fairy gardens on PlayMonster website that you can purchase. You can put these fairy gardens together. This is a great playset that you can purchase and you can play with just this set. Or what is nice is that you can add to the collection. I would recommend this collection. I would recommend going over to PlayMonster and checking out their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...