Wednesday, July 1, 2020

TaZa Unbreakable Wineglass


I know when I relax I love to have a nice glass of wine. Although I know I have broken several wine glasses in the past. When I heard about TaZa Unbreakable Wineglass I knew this was the solution for me. 

What is special about these wineglass is that they're unbreakable. Trust me I tried. I know this sounds silly, but I really wanted to see if was true. They did not break. When I took these out of the box there was no logo on the glass. This glass would be great to use at parties and you won't have to worry about any accidents. This wine glass is made with crystal clear 100% TRITAN plastic glasses that provide the brilliance of a fine glass. 

This Glass is BPA Free and EA-Fre and is made with USA material. This helps keep harmful ingredients out of your Drink. This is not only the safest plastic, it also the most durable and is also dishwasher safe.

What I enjoy about these glasses is that you can bring them with you camping and they're kid friendly. When I picked this glass out of the box I expected it to be heavy and boy I was shocked that it was lightweight. My kids thought these were amazing and couldn't wait to try them out. I will admit that these look better than my glass wine glasses that I own. I would definitely recommend investing in these. Check them out here on amazon.com






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...