Wednesday, July 1, 2020

The Cotton Mask Co.

I know we are still dealing with the Covid virus and taking precautions. One of those precautions is having a mask when going out in public. I know there are times when we can't have the heavy duty mask, but having one available is a good thing. I know a lot of friends and family are making their own masks. What happens if your like me if you aren't able to get materials or don't know how to make a homemade mask?

 worry that is where The Cotton Mask Co. comes into play and they offer amazing masks for purchase on their website. When I checked it out I was quite impressed on the selection that they offered. What I also noticed is that they came in kids sizes. I will admit when I was on the search to find a couple of mask for my kids it was super hard. I had tried having my daughter wear and an adult mask but it was hard for her and a little to big.

We received a matching set from The Cotton Mask Co. We received their Blue Paisley Kids Face Mask and Adult one also. This mask is a high quality swill and italian cotton. 100% Cotton Cloth Washable and Reusable Face Mask.

When we tried these face masks what I noticed about these masks that they were soft. When my daughter and I tried putting them on I noticed that they were secure and adjustable with elastic loops that fasten around the base of the head. This gives yourself a little bit more comfort that it being annoying around your ears. What I like about this is you can customize the fit to your preference. I would recommend stopping over on their etsy and their website. You can find their link below. 








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. face mask folder

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...