Friday, July 3, 2020

Trendhim

thumb-8When it comes to taking care of a man beard it can be difficult. To be honestly I personally do not know much about the up keep of a beard. Although I know it can be work to keep it up. So learning and knowing which product to use is a must have. 

Recently we were connected with a company called Trendhim. They offer a variety of different product to take care of a mans beard. We received their product called Beard Shampoo and Conditioner set. This kit helps keep your beard healthy and promotes growth. 

This kit contains shampoo and conditioner to help upkeep your beard. This helps prevent tangles and build up in your beard. When you use the shampoo it gently cleanses the beard. It helps get rid and prevents dandruff. The conditioner of this set helps protect and strength to your beard. It also adds shine. 

Both products come in lavender scent which is a soothing scent. What is unique about this product that it is handmade in Denmark. Which makes it interesting to me. This product is vegan and organic friendly. If you were wondering what types of beards that this product would work on? It would work on all facial hair and hair types.

If you are looking for a special gift for dad and he has a beard. I would recommend hopping over to their site and taking a look. They offer a wide variety of mens products. They are great quality and will work wonders on your beard. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...