Thursday, August 6, 2020

Amore

Are you looking for that perfect pair of jeans? I know that it take hours and hours store after store to find that perfect pair. I know that find that perfect pair that fits in all the right places is near impossible. That is why I have given up trying to find that perfect pair until now. I have a company called Amore and they offer that perfect pair of jeans. 

Amore offers a variety of different jeans and pants that make you look amazing. We received a pair of their Torque Jeans and this pair is known to show off your best asses. When we took them out of the package we noticed how soft they were and stretchy. They fit my daughter better they fit me. The style is more up her alley. She is all about fashion and style at the moment. This pair is a light wash denim fabric with a skinny fit and belt hole detail. 

Some features of this pants makes them amazing like the precision cut and hand sewing that makes them one of a kin. The waistband to these jeans are high and a four way stretch that gives them a secure fit. Which also gives them a flexible and comfortable feeling. This also has a rough tear out design which adds to the look and make it look amazing. This also comes in a variety of different styles. 

When my daughter tried these pants on they looked amazing. She said that it was easy to put on. She said it felt comfortable and felt soft. She said that she could move comfortably in these jeans and did not feel weird. Also it felt like when she put them in the jeans fit to her and made her look great. If you want to find more about these jeans or the other pants on their website check out the link below.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...