Monday, August 3, 2020

Blum Toasty Almonds


I remember when it was near christmas time and walking downtown you could smell toasted almonds. Even times going to the mall you walk past the little cart that has toasted almonds for sale. I remember that smell and it smell amazing. I always wished there was a way to be able to toast them at home and now there is!!

Blum Toasty Almonds offers a variety of different flavor kits. As of right now there several different flavors that they offer. They also offer bundles for purchase. We were excited to receive Garlic Parmesan and Spicy Chili Lime. These kits come in 6.1 oz. 

The first kit that we took a look at was their Spicy Chili Lime. This comes in a 6.1 oz and individual pack of one. What is nice is that this comes in a plastic container to keep your fresh almonds fresh and ready to toast. This container of almonds contains 6g of protein per serving. This is naturally gluten free. The ingredients are almonds, almond oil, sea salt, organic spice, organic ancho chili powder, citric acid, lime oil, and lime juice powder. 

The next kit is their Garlic Parmesan. This comes in a 6.1 ounce and a individual pack. Inside you will find fresh almonds ready for toasting. The ingredients for this flavor is almonds, almond oil, Organic Parmesan Cheese Powder, Pasteurized Organic Milk, Sea Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Disodium Phosphates, Organic Garlic Powder, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Yeast Extract, Organic Spice, Lemon Oil, Organic Mustard Powder and Lemon Juice.

What I like about these kits is that they have instructions on the package it self. It also gave instruction on the box that it came in. You have to options on how to toast your almonds. You can either toast them in the microwave for and easy options or you can toast them in the oven. When I toast mine I will do it in the oven because I believe the oven is a better option. Also in each kit it gives the directions on how to season your almonds to give them that special taste. You can mix them in your container. If you would like to check out their website and see the different flavor options check out the link below. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...