Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Cabinet Caddy

Are you looking for storage in your kitchen? I know that I am. I have a lot of spices that get spilled in my pantry or tipped over. I have been looking for a storage option for a long time. I bake and cook a lot and I need certain spices and wish that they were organized. Well recently I connected with a company called Cabinet Caddy. They offer Store it Caddy that will help you keep your spices organized in the kitchen. 

We received the Cabinet Caddy and this comes in Black and White. We received the white to take a look at. When we took this product out I noticed that this product was durable and sturdy. This Cabinet Caddy offers and instant-access for your spices. This is a pull out cabinet organizer makes the most of vertical space to maximize tidiness. You can pull and rotate the design that helps you stay organized in the kitchen. That is what I need in my kitchen. You can use this Cabinet Caddy in your cabinets and cupboards. What I like about this it's a doubled-decker shelves and it fits different size containers. This caddy can store spices, medicine, cosmetics and craft supplies and it keeps it organized. 

This caddy will fit most cabinets. What you will needs is clearance of 11" deep and 11" tall. This is required to have a proper fit. What is nice is that this is a Modular Design that allows multiple units to sit side by side. When I started to put my spices in this caddy. What I noticed is that it fit a variety of different size which is nice. This is easy to use all you have to do is lift the handle and pull the shelf all the way out. There are arrows on the base, follow those instructions and you will be fine. This caddy has non-skid feet to keep the caddy in place. What I noticed when I put my spices in the caddy, I could put at least 20+ items. What makes this caddy is there is no assembly required. 

They also sent us another product to take a look at was their Go Hang It! Pro. If you are trying to hang pictures up in your house than this product is for you. This is the All-In-One gadget that takes the frustration out of hanging and leaving pictures in your home. When you use Go Hang it there is no measuring required. Which is amazing. This product is amazing to have on hand. What is unique about this product that is has a positioning system that accurately marks your nail holes so you hang your pictures right the first time. Rarely you will have to redo this process. What is neat that this kit includes 85 pieces of picture hanging hardware plus their single notch precision hangers. This tool easily hangs sawtooth, wire and D-ring hangers too. This is a removable level that helps hang picture nice and straight. What is nice is that this product has non slip feet that grip the wall. This will not slip when your trying to perform a task. 

I was quite impressed with the quality and durability of these items. I really enjoyed the Cabinet Caddy. It freed up a lot of room in my cabinets. I would recommend getting at least two of them. I like how they stand side by side. Also it looks classy with two of them. I also enjoyed the picture hanger. I will admit I don't have a lot pictures to hang up at the moment, but this product does the trick and it accurate. If you want to find more information or where to buy these products check the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...