Saturday, August 1, 2020

Coloring With Mr. Gnome


Sometimes kids need to stop thinking about whats going on in the world today. Even though they are little they do pick up on parents words and actions and they become stressed as well. What better way kids can let go and enjoy their time with Coloring With Mr. Gnome.

When we received our copy of Coloring With Mr Gnome the front cover was cute with a picture of the Gnome. When my daughter looked through the book their was a personal message written and that touched her heart. When we went through the different pages of the book and each page you could color it and make it your own. There was some pages that were easy to color and become overwhelmed and some were a little bit more challenging. 

I know that when my daughter started coloring at a younger age she felt overwhelmed if there was to much going on in the picture. She also liked that she could look at each picture and come up with her own story. She loved coming up with her own stories while looking at the pictures. What I loved about this coloring book is that she used her imagination and had a lot of fun. This was a cute coloring book and I would recommend it young kids, children and even adults. I think everyone would enjoy this coloring book. You can find this coloring book at the link below.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...