Sunday, August 9, 2020

Girls Know How

Are you looking for a good book to read over the summer? I know that I push reading for my daughter over the course of summer. I know reading is very  for children and teenagers. The one problem that I have when it comes to book and my children is finding a book that they're interested in.

Girls Know How is a series of books for pre-teen and teenagers to enjoy. This series has four different books that your daughter can read. The book that my daughter choose to read was their Super Science Girls. My daughter choose this book due to liking science. This book helps you explore the exciting world of science. 

Here is a little bit about the book:


Sylvia thought this was going to be the perfect summer. She and her best friend Kristen had been dreaming to win the middle school science fair competition for years and couldn’t wait to put their experiment to the test at summer camp together. That is until Indra, the new “It” girl at school, tries to win Kristen’s friendship and undermine their plans.
Sylvia finds herself on the outside looking in as Kristen gets swept up into Indra’s cool world of fashion and friends. She discovers that sometimes things aren’t what they seem, as she learns the rewards of perseverance, the meaning of friendship and that being true to oneself is more important than winning.

I feel like this book is great for younger girls. I feel like these books help empower them. It helps them feel like they can do just about anything. My daughter red this book and she can't wait to buy the rest of the books that they have to offer. She said she could relate to the storyline and it was a great adventure. You can find these books on their website. You can find their website on the link below. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...