Sunday, August 2, 2020

Kiwi Importer

ketchup veggies front
I was introduced to Kiwi Importer and their company is pretty unique. I haven't found a company like this one yet. What is unique about this company is that the owner is from New Zealand. Then her and her husband relocated her on business. Then we were lucky that she created Kiwi Importer and her products gives us a taste of her home country which is amazing. 

We were able to try their Tomato Ketchup that is 100% Sweetened By Veggies. This is made in New Zealand from 100% New Zealand Vegetable. This comes ing 475g bottle. What is unique about this product is that it is the worlds first tomato ketchup sweetened with 100% New Zealand vegetables. What is nice is that they have a ketchup contains no other sweeteners natural or artificial. You will find no stevia or no aspartame. The only thing they found in this ketchup is New Zealand vegetables. 

When trying this ketchup I noticed that this ketchup has a thick consistency. What I like about this ketchup then the other ketchup that we usually have is that it can be runny or liquid. This one is very thick and incredible full. What I like that this ketchup is a full tomato ketchup taste. This has no sugary ketchup which is amazing. 

This ketchup has no added colors. No preservatives. No artificial flavors. Corn and wheat free and no garlic or onions. You can look for information and the link below. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...