Saturday, August 1, 2020

Love Sun Body

Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Fragrance-Free
One thing that is important during the summer time is having protection for your skin. I know that my daughter has been going to the beach twice a week. The weather is warm and the sun is out full strength. I know that I need sunscreen to protect her skin from the sun.

Recently I was connected with a company called Love Sun Body and they have a product that will help protect my daughters skin. We received a bottle of Love Sun Body Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Fragrance Free. This comes in a 6.7 fl oz bottle. This sunscreen is a reef-safe, mineral sunscreen SPF 30 and it fragrance free. 

I know a common question is does sunscreen work on all types of skin. I often wondered that due to my daughter have sensitive skin. This sunscreen does work on all skin types and will protect all skin types. This sunscreen is a broad spectrum, water resistant for 80 minutes. This sunscreen is vegan and cruelty free. This sunscreen can also moisturizes your skin. The one thing that I particularly like about this product that it absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't leave a streaky mess. 

If you are on a look out for new sunscreen this year like I am. I would recommend checking out Love Sun Body because they have a variety of different products that they offer. You can check this sunscreen out and their other products at the link below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...