Sunday, August 2, 2020

Mabel's Labels

Daycare Label PackIt's getting closer to that time of year when the kids are getting ready to go to school, preschool or even daycare. I know when it gets ready for that time it can get stressful thinking about labeling everything. When you think about labeling you have to label some clothes, shoes, backpacks, school supplies. 

Mabel's Labels offer a variety of different labels and stamps that you can use for clothing, shoes, school supplies and more. Mabel's sent us their Daycare Label Pack and their small rectangle labels. 

This Daycare pack includes 54 labels and 2 tags. This label pack is the best way to get organized for your little one going to daycare or preschool for the first time. These are labels that are waterproof, dishwasher safe and laundry safe. This is also great for bottles, sippy cups and kids plates. This also is safe for clothing, backpacks, shoes and much more. I also like how this gives you two tags with your child's name on it. This goes great on your child's backpack.

The other set that we received was their small labels. This set comes with 80 labels. These are small rectangle labels that are waterproof and custom name labels. This set is perfect for identifying even the smallest school supplies. These labels can be used on many items like school supplies, toys, toiletries and much more. 

What I like about these labels is that they are durables, washable and they stay on. It's hard for them to come off which is nice. What I also like about these labels is that they are easy to take off the sheet and put on your item. I know sometimes smaller labels can be hard to put on items, but these labels seem easier then the ones that I used in the past. I also like the designs on the labels. They have a variety of different labels that you can choose from. I also like they have different label options for you to choose from that fits your needs. I would recommend these labels. This is much easier and takes less time. Also you can read the name on the labels compared to writing in permninate marker. You can find these labels on their website below.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...