Tuesday, August 11, 2020

PRI

Summer has started and I know as a mom I thought about my kids going back to school. As of now were not sure if the kids are going back or still going to learn at home. I was trying to think of snack idea that could help my kiddos stay healthy and fight of common colds. I'm a huge fan of honey products and believe that they help strengthen the immune system. Recently I was introduced to several honey products that they offer on PRI. 

We were able to take a look at their Manuka Honey. A popular breakfast with my kiddos is toast and honey in the morning. My kiddos are a huge fan of honey. Also there are times that our family will eat a tablespoon of honey. This honey has a new label but it's still the same great Manuka honey. This honey is sourced from the Manuka tree native to New Zealand. A fun fact about this hones is that Manuka is the only honey that exhibits non peroxide activity due to the MG component only present in Manuka Honey at high concentrations. There honey is 20+ is guaranteed to have a MG rating over 200+ mg/kg. This honey will taste amazing for kiddos snacks, toast, tea coffee and more. This is 100% raw honey and is certified kosher. 

The next product that we took a look at was their Manuka Honey sticks. These honey stick became pretty popular with my kids. I have seen similar product before, although we have never tried them before now. PRI's Manuka honey stick are great for on the go and great to put in the kiddos lunches. This would be a great snack for kids to take to school so they can get their daily does of honey. This will help the build their immune system and give it that extra boost. You can eat this plain, tea, coffee, yogurt, granola, oatmeal and more. In this pack you get 10 sticks per box. 

The next product that we took a look at was popular in our household and that was their Salted Manuka Honey Caramels. This comes in a 6 oz bag. This is an anytime treat that your family will love. We just opened up a bag to try and let me tell you everyone wanted a second. I had to hide the bag so they wouldn't be gone. These are all natural soft caramels are made with real butter, pure vanilla, blended with genuine Manuka Honey from New Zealand and Organic Flaky Sea Salt to create the ideal sweet treat. When it hits your mouth it tastes amazing. It melted in your mouth and it left you wanting more. 

The last product that we received was their Manuka Honey Nuggets. This is a great healthy energy treat for all children and of all ages. I like putting these in my purse. If you have a sweet tooth than this is the perfect treat for you. You can bring this anywhere or even put it in your kiddos lunch box. This contains Manuka Honey 5+ from New Zealand, made with organic ingredients certified by QAI, there is nothing artificial, no colors, flavors, or preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup or corn syrup. Also made in the USA.

I would recommend these snacks and they would make great back to school treats. Also with times like now this would be a great snack for kids to build up their immune systems. Anything helps. I would recommend checking out their website and seeing all the amazing honey products that they have to offer. The link is below.

PRI






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...