Saturday, August 8, 2020

Rover

Dog ‘I Work Hard’ Tote Bag

Are you a pet owner? I have to small cockapoo's named Lucy and Penny and they mean the world to our family. Although they try to run the show in this family. They are very spoiled, but we love them just the way they are. 

I know recently I have been looking for dog merchandize. Rover offers a variety of dog quotes tote bags that look amazing. I received their Dog 'I Work Hard' Tote Bag. This is a great tote bag to carry around dog toys or treats when you go on walks. I even would put in the poop bags so I don't have to share everyone that I have them on hand.  You don't have to put your dog items inside this tote. You can put your personal items in this tote and bring it to where you need to go. 

I think that if you have a family member who love dogs or cats that this would make a great gift idea. This is a white bag which has black handles and black bottom. This bag is a 100% canvas cotton which is durable and carry almost anything you need to. The dimensions are 14.96 "H x 18.5" W x 4.72" L. 

What I like about this tote bag is that it's durable. The wording on the tote is amazing and spaced to where it needed to be. I also like how the bone is on the bottom of the tote. I also like how the tote on the bottom has a strip of black which is amazing. The straps are durable and can handle what is inside the tote. I would recommend these totes for a gift, your dog items or your personal items. You can find dog or cat totes on the link below.

Rover



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...