Monday, August 3, 2020

Scent Xchange



Are you looking for away to relax at home? I know recently I have been stressed and needed help to relax. One way at home is burning a candle or warming wax melts in my warmer helps me relax. What I like to do personally is burning a candle when I'm reading and snuggling in a blanket. 

Scent Xchange is a company that offers a variety of product to help you relax at home. The have candles, wax melts, room sprays and more. We received a couple of their products to take a look at.

We received their Lavender Vanilla wax melts. This comes in 6 squares that you  have to break off to put in your warmer. When you look on their website you can make a bundle when it comes to their wax melts. I also noticed that they had quite the variety of different melts available. When I opened the package I could really pick up the lavender scent and the vanilla. It was a little strong, but I like it that way. It was easy to break off and put in the warmer. The warmer melted it quite easily and I was impressed that the scent didn't vanish within minutes. 

Then we received one of their candles called Glow Up. This smells amazing I can't name the scent to it though. It a little over powering but I enjoy the scent. This is a soy candle so it burns clean. What I enjoyed on the candle that on the back the candle it shows tips of how to burn your candle and it gives warning. I like how the scent lingers when burning it. I enjoyed using this candle and my daughter loved it.

I would recommend Scent Xchange and they have amazing candles and wax scents. I like how they have a wide variety of different candles, waxes and other products available on their website. The one thing that I noticed about their candles and wax scents that their scents lasted for awhile after warming and burning which is nice. I would recommend checking out their website.


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...