Saturday, August 1, 2020

Shugar Soapworks



Are you looking for amazing soaps? I will admit that there are some soaps that are just boring. I like my soaps that have amazing scents and make me feel great. Each bar of Shugar Soaps envelops in a luxurious experience. Their soaps are cruelty-free and made only from the purest plant derived ingredients. You won't have to worry about sulfates, parabens, or animal by products. They offer eight primary scents are always available. 

We were lucky to be able to try their rose and their Oatmeal Lemon Verbena. The first thing that I noticed about these soaps that they smell amazing. What I also noticed that these soaps are bigger than a normal size bar. 
Oatmeal & Lemon Verbena
The first bar that we reviewed was their Oatmeal and Lemon Verbena. This is one of their most popular soaps that are on their website. This is a Oatmeal and Verbena Blend that has a crisp citrusy floral scent of verbena with finely ground oatmeal flakes. This soap is gentle on your skin and is great for sensitive skin like mine. This soap is great to use and helps smooth out and tone your skin. This is a great soap to add to your morning routine. 

RoseThe second soap that we received was their Rose soap. This is another luxurious soap that they offer. This is by far my favorite that I have tried so far. I love the scent. Although rose is one of my favorite scents that are out there. This soap creates a velvety lather, this cleans your skin great and leaves it feeling soft. This is a great soap to have if your having a spa day with your friends and family. 

I was impressed with the quality of the soaps that we were able to try. The scents of the soaps that we were able to try smelt amazing. They clean your skin great and leave your skin soft and feeling amazing. If you want to see the other scent that they have to offer. You can check their website for more information. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...