Friday, August 7, 2020

Woash Me Time


I know as a mom I need time to relax. I need me time from time to time. I know what I like to do when I'm having me time. I'm snuggling with a blanket drinking tea or coffee. 

Recently I came across a company called Woash and they offer a variety of different teas. We were able to try one of the popular flavors Me Time. If you have a routine with a special tea then this is a perfect tea for you. This tea is designed for that person who enjoys to unwind and sip slow. 

This tea offer a few benefits if you want to try their tea. This tea is known for to reduce stress and anxiety and that is what I really need at this moment. This tea also contains ingredients known to relax your nervous system. It help calm you from the inside and out. Since I have been suffering from stress anxiety issues I was excited to able to try this tea out.

When you try this tea you will notice that it is a peppery warming notes with hints of aromatic flowers and citrus. This is easy to steep for that perfect cup of tea. When I first started drinking tea I will admit that I didn't know what Steep tea, but after I realized what it meant it was simple. It didn't scare me aways for long. What you will need to do for this tea is steep 2 teaspoons of loose leaf tea at 205 degrees for about 5-7 minutes.

The ingredients in this tea Krishna Tulsi is know as holy basil. This ingredients to balance out cortisol and melatonin levels that may reduce general anxiety and sleep issues that you may have. Lemongrass helps with anti inflammatory that helps support anxiety and pain relief. While this can help strengthen your immune system. The next ingredient is Lemon Verbena that contains anti inflammatory properties that can help calm joint pain and repair muscles. This also may help promote brain function to increase a sense of calm. Chamomile is known best to soothe feeling of stress, anxiety or nervousness. Passionflower is another ingredient that contains the phytochemical quercetin, which helps reduce stress. 

This tea is a simple and amazing tea that is easy to brew and I would recommended it. I would recommend checking their website for the variety of tea that they offer. Check their website out below. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...