Thursday, January 7, 2021

Valentines Round-up

I have a great and unique Valentines Day gift that I wanted to share with you. A great Valentine's Day gift would be the Baja Hoodie which is called the Drug Rug. This Baja Hoodie originated in the cold mountain regions of Mexico and California. The material is called "jerga" and it is made from a blend of synthetics and cotton.

We received the Isla Vista Baja Hoodie. I was quite impressed when I took it out of the bag. The colors were beautiful. In this Baja Hoodie you will see the colors of pink, green, blue, purple, orange and turquoise with a diamond weave. These Baja Hoodies are always made in Mexico. What I like about this hoodie it has a soft hoodie. The hoodie fits the head perfectly and giving it a little room. The sleeves have enough room that you can move and feel comfortable. There is also pocket where you can put your hands and keep warm. 

When you are looking at their site to find your perfect Baja Hoodie there are a few things to keep in mind. All sizes refer to USA men's sizes and they're pretty true to standard measures. If you are a women wanting to order a hoodie you should order one size down from your normal size. 

When I took this hoodie out I loved the colors. Although I was not sure at first about the texture. When I was looking at it through the bag it looked kind of rough. I was quite surprised that it was super soft. When I was looking at the washing instruction you have to was on cold water and drying it with no heat. That is very important fact. 

I am a huge fan of this Baja Hoodie. I think it would make a great unique Valentine's Day gift. It a fun gift that is super soft and has amazing colors. I am a huge fan of their line and would recommend it. I would recommend jumping over to their site and checking them out!



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

4 comments:

  1. Valentines is also festival. People celebrated it with own partner. With that, I am make your house complete to install the Ac through Indoor Air Quality In Fort Worth TX. You can get it and make your house cool in summers days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. I really like it and can feel your mood also. Have nice week.
    Farmtrac 60

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post about Valentines round up. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Please visit my website:expository essay writing

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...