Saturday, June 6, 2020

4 Colorful Vintage Decorative Flower Design Metal Gold Tone French Barrettes


My nine year old daughter has been in princess mode for quite some time. She been princess overboard since we started this quarantine. My daughter has been asking me lately to put her hair up in a french braid and other hair styles.  The only thing that she was missing is barrettes for her hair. 

When we opened this gift box there was four vintage beautiful barrettes that was nestled inside. When I showed her these barrettes she thought they where disney princess barrettes which I let her believe that. In a way they do remind me something that the disney princess would wear. She told me which princess would wear each barrette.

In this package it comes with 4 vivid colors and designs. With these 4 barrettes they will match any outfit that you will put on. The colors are amazing on these barrettes will be the talk and I will guarantee that there will be complements. You can wear this with your summer dresses, date night, wedding any special occasions. 

My daughter noticed the details on each barrette. She noticed that there was flowers, leaves and butterflies on them. You can tell they where crafted special and painted very carefully. When we tried to put the in her hair it was very easy. I was concerned when it came with the clasp. One of my main concerns was the clasp and would it clasp and keep clasped. The clasp to the barrettes were easy to unclasp and put hair into the barrette and clasp back up. This barrette stayed in pretty good throughout the day. I would recommend then and my daughter absolutely loves them and thinks that she is a princess with them. You can find them here. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...