VTech Safe and Sound Video Monitor
For new expectant parents I would recommend that you invest in a video monitor instead of the audio monitor. I have always used audio monitors and thought nothing different. Although I was one of those parents if I heard a noise or something that did not sound right I still was checking up on them regardless of the monitor or not. I was excited I had the chance to be able to review VTech Safe & Sound Full Color Video and Audio Monitor.
When the VTech Safe & Sound Full Color Video and Audio Monitor arrived I was very impressed by this product. What was impressive about this monitor that it has a mount where you could hang the camera. I set the camera on her changing table that gave me a full view of my daughter. If I hung it up I would bet my bottom dollar she would try and get it down. When I had my other monitors they would always be a pain to get them just right and it was hard to turn on and get working right. With VTech Safe & Sound monitor it was very easy to turn on and no fighting involved. Just turn on the power button and adjust the camera to the right angle and you are good to go. Simple as that. Although my daughter is going to be growing out of this monitor soon. It will come in handy soon when I finish college to open my own day care center at my home. What I also like about the monitor feature is that you can connect up to 4 cameras at one time. When you are looking at the base you will see split screen with all the rooms that you have cameras in. This would be a great feature to especially if you have your own daycare. Here are some of VTech Safe & Sound Monitors Features that I wanted to share.
VTech Safe & Sound Monitor Features include:
- Temperature Sensor
- Talk-Back Intercom System – At the press of a button I can tell my daughter to get back in bed.
- Lullabies – Play 5 different lullabies on the camera.
- Zoom the camera from the parent unit.
- Night Viewing – It doesn’t matter if it is day or night, I have a clear crisp view of my child.
- Rechargeable batteSry with low battery alert in parent unit. – Not only does the parent unit plug in, but I no longer have to go through tons of batteries if I prefer to be un-plugged.
- Digital Transmission – There is NO white noise feed back on this monitor!! Plus all transmissions are encrypted for my privacy and security.
You can purchase the VTech Communications Safe & Sounds Full Color Video and Audio Monitor for only $129.94 (1 camera included) at the VTech website and you will also receive free shipping.