Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Common Sense Coffee

Washington Medium RoastThere is one important matter in the morning and that is having that hot steaming cup of coffee. I know when waking up the first thing that I need in the morning is that nice hot fresh cup of coffee. That is why I'm always on the look out for the best coffee blends out there. It a little more difficult now to get that coffee due to the shutdown here in our state. That is why it's more important to find that blend of coffee that you must have and be able to order it online. 

That is where Common Sense Coffee comes into play. They have three different blends of coffee that they offer at this current time. I know they're coming out with a new lighter coffee that is coming soon. The blend that we were able to receive and try was their Washington Roast that comes in a Medium Roast. The package is 12 oz. You can choose if you would prefer the whole bean or the ground blend. We chose the ground blend just due to it being easier to us at home. If we ground our own beans we would wake up everyone in our house. Having this stay home order I let my kids sleep in. 

A little bit about their roast: They named their first roast in honor of the first President of the United States, most influential of the Founding Fathers pay homage to his legacy as a visionary and the dedication of his life and fortune to the establishment of freedom and liberty. This medium, full bloodied brew will get you up and running in no time to go write the next chapter in history. 

When I took the package out of the box the first think you noticed was the aroma. That smelt amazing and yes I kept trying to smell it. The packaging itself has the resealable tab where you open it up you can reseal it. Which is a good thing to have to keep your coffee tasting fresh. The worst thing ever is to have stale coffee in the morning. I love when the bags are resealable. This blend is easy to make and tastes amazing. If you love medium roast I would recommend this blend. It would be in my top 3 medium roast coffee. You can find this roast and other roasts on their website






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...