Sunday, February 24, 2013

CeraVe Review

I have always had a rough time with my skin. My hands are always dry and and they tend to crack. I found a company that in 2005 researches in U.S. partnered with leading dermatologists to develop a line of skin care products. That line is called CeraVe. This line of products are targeted to help repair and strengthen the skin barrier. Which is exactly want I need help with that. What I found interesting is that CeraVe is the first brand to contain the essential ceramides, cholesterol and fatty esters that a person skin need to keep their skin healthy. I do suffer from Eczema so I am always looking for products that will help me skin due having Eczema. CeraVe now has a full line of products that are recommend for face and body to address those issues. 

I am very excited when I was able to review several products from CeraVe. I have not heard of them before and when I did I was excited to see if they products would help me skin. The first Product that I tried for CeraVe was the Renewing SA Cream. This helps repair and restore extremely dry, rough and bumpy skin. This product contains salicylic acid, ammonium lactate, ceramide hyaluronic acid, and Vitamin D Formula. This product is to help the skin barrier and also help prevent and reduce the redness of skin. I have a huge problem with my skin having that irritating red skin. When I applied this cream it absorbed in my skin very fast. It also had no fragrance to this cream which was very nice. Also my skin did not feel sticky nor greasy after applying the cream. It left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I would highly recommend CeraVe Renewing SA Cream.

The next product that I was able to review was CeraVe Moisturizing lotion. This product can be used for the body or facial area. This will help hydrate and nourish your skin. This is a soothing formula that is not harsh. This contains ceramides, hyaluronic acid, fatty acid esters, glycerin and water. This product helps protect your skin barrier and helps restore and maintain that healthy moisture for your skin. When I tried this lotion I was impressed with they lightweight of the lotion. When I applied the lotion on my skin it did not have a smell to it and absorb in my skin quite nicely. This did not leave a greasy or sticky feeling after applying this lotion. My skin felt silky and smooth after applying this lotion which felt great.

The next product that I tried was the CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM with SPF30.  This is the first CeraVe daytime moisturizing lotion made specifically for your face. What I like about this lotion it does not just help restore and maintain your skin barrier. It also protects your skin from the sun. This product has micronized zinc oxide and other broad spectrum sunscreen. I really like the fact that I can use a lotion for my skin or face and it has SPF30 in it. Then I do not have to worry about being outside. That I know my skin is going to look great and feel great. I like how this lotion feels light weight and non sticky or greasy feeling. I would highly recommend this lotion.

The last product that I tried was CeraVe Facial Moisturizing lotion PM. This is the first nighttime moisturizing lotion made specifically for the face. This product helps restore and maintain it natural protective function all night long. This product has ceramide, hyaluronic acid and phytosphingosine formula. I really like this lotion for nights. I clean my face and than apply this lotion. It feels great and non sticky or greasy. It absorbs great in my skin. It also help my skin feel great when I wake up also. My skin looks great and fresh in the morning after this lotion. I would highly recommend CeraVe Facial Moisturizing lotion PM.

I am very impressed with the products that I received from CeraVe products. I have never heard of these products before this review. I am glad that I came upon these products because they are great. If you have rough skin, bumpy skin or eczema I would highly recommend these products for you. You can find these products HERE.



5 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really good product for my mom, she has horrible skin exzema on her hands. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. Best CeraVe Moisturizing Creams

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great.
    best-cerave-moisturizing-lotion

    ReplyDelete
  4. cerave moisturizing cream

    SkinHealthShop - World Largest skincare products available on our online shop, Get best eye cream for dark circles, cerave moisturizing cream, best moisturizer for dry skin, best acne treatment, face cream for wrinkles and much more.

    to get more - https://skinhealthshop.com/product-category/body/

    ReplyDelete

  5. Thanks for sharing the wonderful blog and such nice information. Hope to read more about your experience. Follow haute her natural tips Lotions

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...