Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Build-A-Bear Workshop New Addition

Do you have a child who loves Superman ad much as my son? Well I am very excited to share with you that Build-A-Bear Workshop as come out with a new special Superman Bear. When I first learned about this new furry friend I knew I had to share with you guys about him. You can get the new superman furry friend for 23 dollars just the bear. If you are looking to get the outfit also that comes separate. If you were wanting the costume and not the bear you would be able to purchase just the costume. The costume is 15 dollars. Which is not bad. If you are wanting to get this special Superman Bear you better hurry it is around limited time. You can find this special bear at select Build-A-Bear locations. I would call first to make sure they have them at your local store. They may not carry this specific one or they maybe sold out. You can also find this furry friend at their online website. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...