Friday, November 1, 2013

HIClips Review (Holiday Gift Guide)

Are you looking for a great hair product that is fast and will give you volume to your hair? Well your in luck! I found a great product that I want to introduce you to and it called HIClips. They come in a two pack for 19.99.
They are very easy to use. The main idea behind HIClips are to lift your roots. You can either blow dry your hair or let your hair dry naturally. It all depends what you have time for. I usually never blow dry my hair and that is personal preference. I tried to clip my hair like the picture above. It was kind of struggle, but I managed. I would say it would probably be easier for other people. I am not great with hair, so others probably have an easier time.
 
After leaving these clips in for several hours, I finally decided to take them out. I noticed that the clips did achieve more volume in my hair. I honestly did not know how long it would last my hair usually will not hold a style. This product does meet up with what it said it would do. Some will get it the look that they are looking for and other will have to mess around with it a few times. 
 
This would make a great gift. It would also come in handy for up coming parties. You can find their product at 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...