Sunday, April 13, 2014

Jacqueline Page Skin Care and Cosmetic Review

I am always looking for new products that benefit my skin. My skin is very important to me. When I find a great company that will benefit my skin I love to share this company with my readers. Recently I was introduced to a new company called Jacqueline Page Skin Care and Cosmetics. This company offers a  variety of products such as skin care products and cosmetic products.  I was able to review two of their products.

The first product that I was able to review was their Jacqueline Page Vitamin C Serum. Jacqueline Page Vitamin C helps promote the following- reduction of lines & wrinkles, formation of collagen, and firms skin. I have tried numerous of different serums and I am quite fond of the results with this particular one. This serum helps protect your skin from damage. When applying this serum on your skin is absorbs nicely. It is not a runny serum and after applying it does not feel oily or sticky. I am pleased with the results that my face feels great after applying and it has cleared it up. My skin feel very soft and clean. I would recommend this Vitamin C serum for your daily use.

The next product that I was able to try from Jacqueline Page was one of their lipsticks. The color of the lipstick that I was able to try was their intrique. This was a very nice color that was a dark purple red color. When I applied this color it applied smoothly. This would be considered a creamy lipstick. When applied it was not sticky or weird feeling. It felt like you were wearing nothing at all. I wore this lipstick to a party that I recently attended and it lasted through the whole party without reapplying it. I would definitely keep this lipstick in my purse for on the go wear.

Overall I was impressed with the quality of Jacqueline Page products. You can find these great products at their website down below






** I received one or more products for review purposes only. I gave my honest opinion on these products. My opinion may differ from yours**


No comments:

Post a Comment