Saturday, April 5, 2014

Wonder Forge Review

Wonder Forge

Are you looking for great Easter Stuffer for you Easter Gift Baskets? Wonder Forge is always coming out with new game for children. Wonder Forge recently came out with three new matching games. They are Frozen, Planes and Marvel. These game are great for travel and I love bringing them to restaurants, so my children can play while they are waiting for their food.

I have always been a huge fan of Wonder Forge games because they promote great educational skills matching, sensory, creativity and imaginative play. My son and daughter are huge fans of Frozen, spiderman and planes, so when they discovered they where give the chance to review these new games they where very excited. 

Planes Sky Race Planes Sky Race The first game that we received was Planes: Sky Race. This game retails for 19.99. My son was super excited to play this game. When we first opened the box I had to stop grabbing hands. My son and daughter went straight to the foam planes. My son said they where super light. I already new that this game would be a huge hit between my two kids. This game can have four players. In this game you have 8 cities that you can place where ever you want in your home or where ever you are playing. After you place your cities you draw a card to see what issue your plane is having. This is a very active game which is great for little ones. It a very active game. You may have to throw your plane on your stomach or other positions. You have to throw your plane to the destination your trying to get at. You will earn points while doing this. Who ever has the most points at the end of the game wins. My son had a great time playing this. Although my daughter just like throwing the plane. We had a great family time playing this together. 
Embedded image permalink
The next game that we were able to try was Wonder Forge's new Marvel Matching game. My son was a huge fan of this matching game. I played this game with my son. My daughter was not interested in this one. My son had a great time playing this new game and trying to match his favorite characters. I love matching games because it help your child thinking and try to remember where the other card is. I added a few new fun rules to this game to make it a little more fun. When we found a match we had share what we liked about that character or and episode that we enjoyed with character. It was a lot of fun to hear what my son had to say about the different characters. This was a great fun game to play with. It would make a great game for that special super hero fan for Easter.
Photo: Look What's Coming Soon! Our Brand NEW Disney Frozen Matching Game!
The last game that received was Frozen. This one was a great game for the whole family. Both of my children love the movie frozen so they both wanted to play this game. My son encouraged us to play the game while we watched the movie. They had a great time trying to find Anna, Oalof and the other characters. When we play with my daughter I cut them in half because she get confused and it is a little harder for her. When we play with more than three people we use all the pieces. It was fun searching for the different characters. Usually when it comes to matching games they lose interest after a little while. With this frozen matching game my children played with it about an hour!. They would pick a character and tell facts about that certain one. This would also make a great Easter filler.

Wonder Forge games has a variety of different games available. They have all your favorite characters. If you are looking for something fun for Easter or just in general you should check out Wonder Forge. They have great quality products and they are very durable. I would highly recommend stopping by and joining the fun. You can find their games in the link below




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...