Friday, July 24, 2015

Berry Sleepy The 100% Fruit Sleep Aid



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


When you are parent to kids you always busy and on the go. I know that I am and when it comes to sleeping and night it seems like I struggle falling asleep. I have tried Sleep Aids in the past and even had a prescription once. I stopped taking them because I would get some very strange dreams and they felt real and than I couldn't sleep anyways. I also have tried in the past over the counter solution and never really found one that worked or I liked enough.

When I came a crossed this company Berry Sleepy The 100% Fruit Sleep Aid. I said why not lets give it a chance and see if it works. It comes with twelve individual packets. Which I absolutely love take one out take them and discard the package. I prefer the individual packets and they are easy to take if your traveling also instead of a bottle. 

This was very easy to use. Tear open a package and take two capsules 30 minutes before you want to go to bed. Make sure you drink a full glass of water while taking the capsules. I know drinking water with pills are important because they help dissolve the pills. After taking the pills they were easy to swallow. I found my self falling asleep with this natural sleep aid. I did not wake up during the night and in the morning I felt refreshed. I really would recommend this sleep aid. It won't hurt you down the road by taking them. If you have trouble sleeping like I do I would recommend this product. You can find this product at the link below.



1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...