Monday, July 27, 2015

Elleda Vitamin C 20% Serum

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.





Recently I have been working on my skin care regiment to make my skin look nicer and healthier. I am getting older and I want to help with the lines that starting to form. My friend recently recommended Organic Vitamin C 20% Serum and told me that I should at it to my daily skin care regiment and I won't be disappointed. 

This comes in a 1 ounce bottle and is made in the USA which is pretty cool. I honestly wish more products were made in the USA. I had no problems purchasing the item and it shipped pretty fast. I received the product an the package was a little dented, but it was Amazon fault and not the company. 

When I used this product I washed my face first and gently dried it. Than I applied the product on my face, neck and surrounding areas. The serum is a little cloudy and the consistency is not runny but not thick. I would say it in between the two. The smell was not really noticeable and it did not bother me. I am very picky when it comes to smell with products. If I don't like the smell I will not use the product. This product did not bother me at all. So it passed the smell test. When I applied it the product absorbed quickly in my skin and it was not a greasy or sticky feeling. So it also passed that test also.

After awhile you can see the difference and how this product helps. I would defiantly recommend this product to people who want to add Vitamin C 20% in their every day beauty routine. You can find this product at the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...