Wednesday, July 29, 2015

PLESON® iPhone 6 Screen Protector

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


I know as a parent you probably agree with me with this statement that phones and kids do not mix. I know my kids love playing game on my phone but it is always a accident waiting to happen. 

I have been doing my research to find the best screen protectors out there for my phone. I found a great quality kit for your iPhone 6 for a great price. PLESON offer a quality Screen Protector kit for your phone. I know I personally have been through several kits there were ok and several that did not work. I was not sure if this kit would work. 


Lets start off with the shipping and handling and packaging. I ordered this product on amazon and received it two days later. It was packaged carefully. The packing of the product helps keep the dust and dirt out so when putting the screen on your phone everything will be perfect.

Process of installing the cover on your phone. The direction were easy to follow and understand. You clean the screen of your iPhone with the alcohol cloth that is provided in the kit. Than you dry it with the microfiber cloth that is provided. The third step you use the dust absorber that makes sure their is no dust is left on the screen. Then it time to peel the protection mask off and line the cutoffs and lay it down. Press the cover on your phone and there you have it. I honestly did not see any air bubbles. This was easier than I thought.

I did not want to test the protection. I will believe it. I really did not feel like dropping my phone and testing it. There will be enough of that another day when my kids play with my phone. I would use this product again and I would recommend it to other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...