Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Radha Beauty Skincare Vitman C Serum

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


I never had great skin. Although I wish I did. In the past couple years I have been trying hard to make my skin look great. I have a beauty routine every morning and night. There are times that I will switch my product out and find a better product that will fit in my beauty routine. I am careful when it comes to product because their are some products that irritate my sensitive skin. I am always open to try new beauty product because you never know if the next product will be your favorite!

I came across this product and wanted to try it. Recently I have been trying to find the best Vitamin C Serum out there. So why not get Radha Beauty Skincare Vitamin C Serum a chance? I ordered it on amazon and it was smooth transaction. I have amazon prime so it arrived within two days. 

This Vitamin C Serum came in a 2 fl oz bottle with and eye dropper to make applying the serum easier for you. When I opened this product up there is a faint smell but it did not bother me at all. This product can be used under makeup so I applied a small amount of this product on my face and neck area. A small amount goes a long way. It also absorbs quite

quickly in the skin. This product helps fade sun spots and discoloration, refine skin texture, reduce wrinkles. I have a couple sun spots that I have been using this product on. I love how the product absorbs quickly and I have been seeing the sun spots fading with time with this product. I love this product.

You can find this product here amazon.com

1 comment:

  1. You have worked nicely with your insights that makes our work easy. The information you have provided is really factual and significant for us. Keep sharing these types of articles, Thank you.Ultrasonic Face Cleaning Skin Scrubber

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...