Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Radha Beauty Skincare Vitman C Serum

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


I never had great skin. Although I wish I did. In the past couple years I have been trying hard to make my skin look great. I have a beauty routine every morning and night. There are times that I will switch my product out and find a better product that will fit in my beauty routine. I am careful when it comes to product because their are some products that irritate my sensitive skin. I am always open to try new beauty product because you never know if the next product will be your favorite!

I came across this product and wanted to try it. Recently I have been trying to find the best Vitamin C Serum out there. So why not get Radha Beauty Skincare Vitamin C Serum a chance? I ordered it on amazon and it was smooth transaction. I have amazon prime so it arrived within two days. 

This Vitamin C Serum came in a 2 fl oz bottle with and eye dropper to make applying the serum easier for you. When I opened this product up there is a faint smell but it did not bother me at all. This product can be used under makeup so I applied a small amount of this product on my face and neck area. A small amount goes a long way. It also absorbs quite

quickly in the skin. This product helps fade sun spots and discoloration, refine skin texture, reduce wrinkles. I have a couple sun spots that I have been using this product on. I love how the product absorbs quickly and I have been seeing the sun spots fading with time with this product. I love this product.

You can find this product here amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment