Friday, July 27, 2018

Booda Butter Holiday Gift Guide 2018




I am alway on the lookout for new skin care products. I am always looking for high quality product that will work well with my skin type. Recently I came across a unique company called Booda Organics. I found this company pretty interesting. At Booda Organics provide the purest body care and necessitates to support your greatest health and well being. Their product are handmade with lot of love. They choose only the highest quality, food grade, organic, non GMO, sustainable, vegan ingredients. 

I was sent a good goody bag of products from Booda Organics. In this Goody Bag they sent naked coconut cream booda butter deodorant, booda butter suds of love all in one scoop, lip balm and booda butter all in one moisturizer. 

The first product that we took out of our review package was their naked coconut butter that is deodorant. This comes in a 2.4 oz jar. This product is natural. It solid product where you rub some off in the jar than rub it in on your underarms. This product helps neutralizes body odor and helps promote dryness. You simply take a small amount massage into the underarms for soft skin. This product really works. When I tried this product I felt that my skin was a lot softer and my skin was not as rough. Which was a major plus. The major question is does this product fight body odor all day and it does. I felt and smelt fresh all day. This product also will last for a long time which is a nice plus. 

The next product that we got out of our review package was boo day butter suds of love all-in-one soap bath, shampoo, and shave. This product comes in a 3.7 oz bar. This bar of soap comes unscented which I have mixed emotions when it comes to unscented soap. Which majority of the scented soaps my skin reacts to the ingredients that in the soap. Unscented usually works great with my skin type. You can use this product for the bath, use it for shampoo and use it for shaving. This product sooth and moisturize your skin. They use a variety of the best ingredients that are certified organics and raw ingredients. This product is gentle and mild, biodegradable, travel friendly, no parabens, sulfates, gluten, fragrance, wax or preservatives, 100 vegan, no palm oil and cruelty free. 

The next product we received was their Booda butter all in one pure daily moisturizer. This came in a jar in and the net weight is 2.3 oz. This moisturizer is very gentle for your skin, but it has powerful ingredients to help your skin even if you have sensitive skin. Which I do and I love finding products that will go well with my skin type. I love the body butter texture because it feels so nice on your skin. The only problem I face with some body butters that it leave a filmy greasy feeling on your skin after use. When using this product it recommended to use between the palms and spread it and then put it on where you desire. While putting not his product it absorb quite well and did not leave a filmy greasy feeling . I really like this body butter product. 

Overall Booda Products are amazing. They are creative and come in nice packaging it is nice fun and unique. The products are amazing. I would say they completed my skin type very well. I have very sensitive skin and when I use certain skin product my skin can break out badly. None of these product irritated my skin. They did the opposite and hydrated and made my skin feel soft. If you are looking for amazing skincare products check out their site below.




Coming soon giveaway!!






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...