Saturday, July 21, 2018

Monkey Balm Holiday gift guide 2018



I love to invest in natural products when it comes for health care. Especially when it come to my 5 and 3 year old. When I came across Monkey Balm I was intrigued because this product is natural and it help relieve eczema. My family suffers from eczema. Although my daughter and I suffer from it more than my son does. I was given the opportunity to review Monkey Balm. I was excited to be given the chance to review.
Monkey Balm can be used in several situations. If you are outside in the sun and you or your children are suffering from sunburn this product is great to help reduce the irritation. I find my children and I use it on our irritated skin when we have dry and outburst from eczema. Let me tell you Monkey Balm help relieve and help get rid of the problem. I was quite impressed with this product. The secret to Monkey Balm is that is made with Organic Sea Buckthorn Oils. I would highly recommend this product if you have skin irritation or sunburned. This product is truly amazing. I know when my daughter has irritated itch skin sometimes she is in tears. When I use Monkey Balm on her it clears it up pretty quickly and no more uncomfort. You can find more information on their website here





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...