Saturday, October 27, 2018

Karma Game Review


As a young adult I used to love playing the game SET. It was a very popular game and I never got bored playing that game. The one thing that I was not aware of is SET was a company that offer a wide variety of fun games. Let me tell you I was quite surprised on the variety of game that they offered besides SET which was personally one of my favorites. We were recently sent Karma and Karma King to review it. I was quite nervous if I would like this game or not due to how much I like the original SET game.

What I do like about the two Karma games is that you can play them together and mix them together. If you want to play Karma than you just need the Karma game. Which is recommended for 2-6 players. If you have more players it recommended to play Karma King and put both games together to play.

About Karma:
Karma is playfully competitive and infectiously fun. Race to get rid of all your cards by playing a card of equal or higher value. Use your Karma Card to avoid picking up the discard pile. In this game there are multiple winners. You never really know who's going to lose until the very last card! The dramatic ending calls for an instant rematch. 

There are 4 types of Karma Cards in the game. You can play them like wild cards, but be sure to use them wisely because in this game what goes around come around. Friends and Families agree that Karma is a blast! You can never play just one game. Having a party come two games and play with up to 12 people. 

Overall I would say that this game was so much fun. I would rank it up with SET. What I like about this game that it so exciting and fast pace that you will never be bored. You definitely have to pay attention. Also you have to be very careful because Karma will haunt you in the end. This will make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays. You can find this game at Target!! 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...