Sunday, March 22, 2020

Abiie Ruby Wrap Mother's Day Gift Guide 2020

I know Mother's Day is an important day for moms. I know when I was expecting I still was excited for Mother's Day. I remember receiving my first gift for Mother's Day. I received a gift bag filled with baby items which made my day. 

I wish I knew about Abiie when I had my two kiddos. This bib would have been perfect for them. They're made of silicone and they are easy to clean. The come in blue and green which are amazing colors for little ones. 

These are patented bib lock that protects the eating surface from external contamination while on the go. What I like about the neck area it gives you option on how tight you can make it. It has four different options. This bib is also easy to put your children silverware with you. You can put it in the chamber and then lock it to keep it safe and clean. I love the concept of this idea and it simple and it makes to out to dinner with your little ones. Also you can wipe it down or rinse it off in the bathroom if you need to and let it dry. Also it helps keep your little one clean. When your on the go it contains the food in the bottom of the bid instead of going everywhere and all over their clothes. 

This would make an amazing gift for expectant moms for Mother's Day. It also inexpensive and will last you a long time. I would also think about this bib set for baby showers as well. You can find more information on their products on their website. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

2 comments:

  1. Einen stern kaufen I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to establish such a valuable post. I truly expanded my insight after reading your post which will be gainful for me.
    If you are looking for online photo frame maker, We invite you to visit our website.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...