Sunday, March 29, 2020

Acne Blu Health and Beauty Guide 2020






I have a son that is 12 years old and he is going through those awkward stages. Recently he has been having that acne problem and we have been trying everything. Although he is breaking out more and more. I was open to any option to help him out to get rid of acne or reduce it.

I was lucky that we were able to try Acne Blu. I never heard of this product before, but I am very glad that we found Acne Blu. 

Acne Blu is a nature friendly product which was a plus for me. This comes in a satin jar that comes with 90 treatment pads with acne-fighting and preventing botanicals and antioxidants. What I like about the packaging is that it keeps the product safe and unharmed during transport. 

When my son was about to use this product I had to make sure that it was safe for him to use. When learning about this product it made for all skin types and is compatible with any other acne regiments. My son found this product easy to use. I recommended to my son to use this product after he has taken a shower. It recommended to have a clean face and you know how 12 years old can be. That is the easy option for us to have him do. He just simply took a pad and wiped the effective areas that are on his skin. You are allowed to use this products up to three times daily. I have him for now using one and it seems to be working. If he was to break out more I would recommend using the 2-3 pads per day. 

What I liked about this product is that is super simple to use. It comes in a jar with 90 pads to use. My son is 12 so I had to find something simple for him to use. I have looked previously into some acne treatments and they are very complicated. That is why I am in love with Acne Blu. It also works wonders. It's gentle on my son skin and helping to get rid of the acne that he has on his face. I would recommend this product and you can find it on their site. 












Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...