Friday, March 20, 2020

Boiron Arnicare Gel Mother's Day Gift Guide 2020


Arnicare<sup>®</sup> Cream


I know as a mom with two kids I suffer from back pain. I also suffer from other pain sometimes due to work. I'm not a huge fan of pain medications and always looking to find creams that help with my pain. I also try to look for products that contain of natural products. 

I have always been a fan of Boiron products and they have done it again. They have a product called ArnicareGel and this is for pain. This targets pain for the neck, back shoulder, leg and foot muscle pain and stiffness, swelling from injuries and bruising. This comes in a 2.6 oz tube. 

What I like about this product that it temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls. This helps reduce the pain, swelling and discolorations from bruises. When using this product you is a thin layer of cream to the affected area and massage gently. You want to apply this product asap after the injury. You can repeat this step 3 times a day or as needed. 

This is the best product for mom if you are in pain. I know this product helps when I pull a muscle at work. Use it at the first sign of back, neck, knee, shoulder, and leg pain; swelling from injuries; bruises; or after a surgery.*
 *Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.When I apply the gel it helps relieve the pain and helps me get through the day which is nice. I also received smaller samples that I can carry in my purse to have on hand. Although samples are not available for purchase. I would highly recommend carrying this in your purse to have on hand. You can find this product at their website. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...