Thursday, March 19, 2020

Boiron Teething Relief Baby Guide 2020



Camilia<sup>®</sup>
When it comes to babies I am always on the lookout for the best products out their for them. Personally I am very picky of what baby product that I recommend. I only want the best for my babies and it hard to find quality products. Camilia relieves baby teething symptoms such as painful gums, irritability, and minor digestive disorders sometimes associated with teething.*


*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.

When your little one starts to teeth it can be a nightmare. Not only is it painful for your little it also can be a challenge for you as well. I know when my kiddos were teething it cut sleeping time and it also tested my patience as well. 

Recently I found a amazing product by Boiron and it called Teething Relief Camilia Homeopathic Medicine. I have used products previously by Boiron. That is where I knew that I could trust this product and I knew it would be a great fit for our family. 

This product creates teething relief when your kiddos have painful gums that is causing irritability. This is a natural product that has natural active ingredients which is a plus. This product is recommended for babies that are one month and up. There are 30 doses in this package. What I like about this packaging that it comes in a pre measured dose.  You can use this and dispose after using. No worried on using to much and giving your kiddo the wrong dose. This has Benzocaine & Preservative free. 

This is one of the product that you want to have on hand when you have a little. You never know when your little is going to teeth and need something to relieve that irritability. This product is perfect it not only helps it pre dosed. It simple as that. You can find their product at their website. 


















Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...