Wednesday, March 18, 2020

HAWWWY Pickle Wine Stoppers Fathers Gift Guide 2020



This Father's Day I am looking for unique Father's Day gifts. Well I found one that is funny and unique and that is Hawwwy Pickle Wine Stoppers.  This comes in a two pack.

When I saw this pickle wine stoppers I immediately thought of my dad and knew it would be the perfect gift for him. My dad has a sarcastic sense of humor just like me. Like I said it would make the perfect gift for him.

My dad loves his wine and is always looking for something to put in opening of the bottle to keep it fresh. The pickles make the best option for that. This comes in a 2 pack and is food safe. This pickle is made out of silicone. When we tested this out on our wine bottle and it was 100 percent air tight seal. 

What I like about these pickle seals is that they are easy to use. I wasn't sure about the bumps on the pickles and thought it could hurt when putting the pickle in the wine bottle. It was very simple and easy to get an easy seal. Then I wondered if it would be hard to pull out the pickle. To my surprise it wasn't that hard and it came right out.  

I enjoyed this product. It's definitely is a fun gift to give someone. This is a durable and great wine stopper. It will also conversation starter when you are entertaining. What I also like about the packaging of this product is on the back of the box you can write to how this is for and who it from. You can find this product on Amazon. 










Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. You re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject! https://wevino.store/

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...